Thu, Nov 11|
WRITE-A-THON Part 1
A quiet space to write or work on a project! Part 1 of 2 sessions.
Time & Location
Nov 11, 2021, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM PST
San Francisco, 395 S Van Ness Ave, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
About the event
Got a dreadful draft to tackle, a woeful word count to meet, a story you're stuck on? Join us for a day-long work session to find some quiet and coffee-fueled focus. There will be scheduled breaks and check-ins, but feel free to show up and leave whenever you like!
Please arrive with a goal for the day and be respectful of others' time and space. We also welcome non-writers & anyone with a creative project! Tentative cap of 15 people, so please RSVP.
Here's the Google Meet link if you want to join virtually: https://meet.google.com/xjq-uysi-gok
9:30am Good morning & check-in
- Come a little early to say hi, talk about your project, check out the space, etc.
10am-12pm Work session
- Bring your own lunch (we have a fridge and microwave) or check out one of the local places nearby!
1:30-3:30pm Work session
4-6pm Work session
After 6 Loitering
- Hang around to chat or grab dinner, whatever
What to bring?
- The building gets cold - wear a sweater, gloves, etc.
- Your device chargers & any extension cords
- Snacks (some will be provided!) plus any tea or coffee you prefer. We have an electric kettle, a coffeemaker, utensils, glasses, mugs, plates.
- Anything you need to be comfortable! Floor pillows, blankets, pajamas, earphones, whatever