Interested In Joining?
Great! We're always excited to welcome new members!
As a member, you'll:
- Have 24/7 access to the space and access to our supplies
- Be able to host and sponsor events in the space
- Plan and organize events and efforts with other members
- Contribute to Syzygy's future!
As you can tell, this is quite a bit of responsibility. As a result, we have a vetting process for potential members so that the current members can get to know them better.
In order to become a member, one must first:
- attend a large Syzygy event, like an art show, a large workshop (like Sketchboard), a talk (like The Living Room), and art market, or a party.
- attend a small Syzygy event, like one of the recurring Syzygy events (Jam Sessions, Hobby Hangouts, Studious STuesdays)
- attend a Syzygy meeting
- help us out with running one of the Syzygy events.
After these criteria are set, the current members will vote on whether to make you a member. As a result, it's valuable to meet as many different members as possible as you go through this process.
Membership costs $50 a month. If you make enough that you feel comfortable contributing more money to Syzygy, you can choose to optionally contribute more per month.
If you're interested in starting this process or if you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button below! If you're not ready to become a member yet, but would like to support us, you might be interested in becoming a supporter!